Heythrop College, University of London
Heythrop College, University of London, was established in 1614 and provides undergraduate / postgraduate degree programmes in philosophy and theology.
“IE’s brand and digital expertise has given Heythrop a new voice, a new look, a brand new website and renewed confidence.”
Amy Fenton, Marketing Manager, Heythrop College, University of London
Before we landed
As a Kensington based conservative Catholic college, fast approaching its fourth centenary, Heythrop was increasingly aware that its offering was falling out of step with student needs. Brand positioning and digital strategy – specifically website – was where Heythrop’s pain was felt most keenly. Their unresponsive website was text heavy, visually dated and failed to communicate their unique proposition and history.
The challenge we were set
To re-express and reposition the Heythrop brand on and off line as a vibrant college more closely aligned to the University of London with a global reach and a calling to equip its graduates to shape the world. To design and build a dynamic, responsive Drupal CMS website site, to drive improved student acquisition and engagement.
The difference we made
- A fresh on and offline expression of the Heythrop brand.
- A refreshed crest, typography and strapline to align more closely with the University of London brand.
- A set of key messages to help to communicate the college’s proposition and course offerings to potential students.
- A brand guidelines document to protect this newly introduced identity.
- A new responsive website improving user journeys across mobile, tablet and desktop.