Charity, Health, Education, Other
See your organisation through the eyes of a brand expert
Fully refundable* brand audits for values-driven organisations
Why do I need to audit my brand?
When you’re absorbed in your organisation day-to-day, you can often lose sight of how your brand is perceived by your audiences. A brand audit allows an experienced external consultant to objectively report on the health of your brand, and identify the gap between how you want to be perceived and what you’re already communicating.
Brand Audits can be especially useful in helping to gain internal buy-in from key stakeholders who may be sceptical that remedial brand work is required and may need to see evidence of the challenges they’re facing before giving the green light to a larger brand project.
What will I get?
One of IE’s brand consultants – Ollie Leggett or Dave Crichton – will immerse themselves in your brand. This involves reading core messaging, reviewing brand guidelines, and evaluating comms, including your social media channels and website. As well as reviewing any existing strategy documents or existing desk research.
We’ll prepare a short report telling you where we think the brand performs really well, where it’s being held back, and crucially our top-level recommendations for how you can strengthen your brand. We’ll present our findings in person, and our report will serve as a useful aid in obtaining stakeholder buy-in for any future changes you may decide to make.
If, following the report, you choose to commission any further work from IE, we'll refund the cost. Full T&Cs below.
What we need from you
We’ll need a little background information from you to ensure that we have all of the necessary reference material at our fingertips. This includes:
- The key challenges facing your organisation
- Any particular areas you'd like us to focus on
- A copy of your strategy, if available
- Your three key audiences
- Your three key competitors
- Your existing mission statement/core proposition/key messaging document
- Your existing brand guidelines (if applicable)
- PDFs of your existing print collateral
- The URL for your website and any related sites/microsites
- Links to your social media platforms
Secure your brand audit today
Call us now on 0121 693 8700 or email email@example.com to secure your brand audit today.
*Terms and conditions
- A fixed fee of £2,995 + VAT will apply
- Written order confirmation/PO number required
- 50% payable as a deposit
- 50% payable on delivery of brand audit report
- The total fee will be refunded against any future brand work of £15,000 + VAT or above, commissioned with IE within 3 months of delivery of the brand audit.
Having an audit with IE was a really useful way to see our brand through fresh eyes and hear a balanced, objective viewpoint. It was great to hear which elements we're already getting really right as a team, as well as highlighting some potentially exciting improvements we could make to enhance the brand and drive engagement. It's easy to forget how the outside world sees your organisation when you live with the brand all the time, so we welcomed the opportunity to receive input from IE Brand's expert consultants.Susi Pink
Head of Marketing and Communications, One Dance UK